Omnigrip Ruler, 3.5" X 3.5"
The Omnigrip® 3-1/2” x 3-1/2" square ruler is used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks.
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts – or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 3-1/2” square ruler has the following standard Omnigrid / Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Diagonal line for triangle cuts
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system