Omnigrid Ruler, 24" X 6.5"
The Omnigrid® 6-1/2” x 24” ruler features an extra ½” width for seam allowances; it is a timesaver for cutting borders when quilting; it is used to cut 6” borders with seam allowances and to cut 6-1/2” strips for 6-1/2” blocks; it can also be used to cut strips, borders and bias pieces.
- In general, Omnigrid rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6-1/2” x 24” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system