Omnigrid Ruler, 6.5" X 6.5"
The Omnigrid® 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” ruler is a popular baby quilt block size; it features a 3” x 3” section of 1/8” grid markings, and a ½” seam allowance on 2 sides; it is used for cutting and checking half and quarter square triangles.
- In general, Omnigrid square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Diagonal angle line
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system