Omnigrid Ruler, 6" X 6"
The Omnigrid® 6” x 6” ruler is used for secondary cutting and cutting strips when quilting; it is also excellent for use as a foundation piecing tool, as a great template for 6” blocks, and for scrapbooking.
- In general, Omnigrid square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6” x 6” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system