Omnigrip Ruler, 12" X 2.5"
The Omnigrip® 2-1/2” x 12-1/2” ruler is ideal for cutting short strips and sashing; it has an extra ½” for seam allowances.
- In general, Omnigrip® rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts – or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 2-1/2” x 12-1/2” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® / Omnigrip® features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system