Omnigrip Ruler, 24" X 6"
If you can only have one standard Omnigrip ruler, this is it! It’s the basic, best-selling size.
The Omnigrip® 6” x 24” ruler is the standard, all-purpose ruler for cutting every shape when quilting – strips, borders and bias pieces; it can also be used to cut across joined strips and to cut geometric pieces for patchwork; its generous length covers the width of fabric.
- In general, Omnigrip rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts – or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6” x 24” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® / Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system